How to enter:
1. Write a poem or prose piece based on a line, title, image, or whole poem by Peter Davis. You may borrow a bit, or create a wholly new piece "in the manner of," etc. Alternatively, you may illustrate it or respond to it in music, whatever. How you tweak it is up to you.
2. Post your piece to your blog, website, or Facebook wall. (If you do not have a blog or website, feel free to post it in the comments here or at the Bloof Books Facebook page.)
3. IMPORTANT: Let us know you've entered, and include a link to your piece. Contact us via comment here, the Facebook page, or send an email to info [at] bloofbooks [dot] com.
4. Winners are chosen by random drawing. Emails will be assigned numbers in the order they are received. A random number generator will be used to choose winner(s). One copy of Poetry! Poetry! Poetry! will be awarded per 15 entries, up to a maximum of 5 winners. (So, if we get 36 entries, 2 winners will be chosen; 45 entries equals 3 winners; if we get more than 90 entries, we will be happy but we will still only award a maximum of 5 books.) One grand prize winner will receive a Bloof tee shirt in addition to the book.
5. ALSO, our favorite pieces will be collected for a little feature at Tweak Job.
6. Tweaking begins Tuesday, June 7 and ends Saturday, June 30.
NOTE: ONE entry per person/email address. There no restrictions to US-only entries, or any silly business like that. We will ship the prizes anywhere. No purchase is required to enter.
You may use any poem by Peter Davis, either from Poetry! Poetry! Poetry!, his previous book Hitler's Mustache, or something you saw in a magazine or on Pete's blog. (Handy link list in the sidebar there.)